About Shadow Creek Land Company
Since beginning his real estate career in 1991, Dan Slezak has developed a respected reputation as a quiet acquisition broker throughout the Rockies. Dan is a fourth generation rancher and farmer raised outside of Valier, Montana. A graduate of Montana State University with a B.S. in Agricultural Management, Dan’s real estate career began in Conrad, Montana with his family’s farm/ranch real estate firm, Eagle Investments. In 2001, the decision was made to reposition himself in the western part of the state; thus, relocated to Whitefish, Montana where his Shadow Creek Land Company is headquartered. He has had a life time passion for fly fishing, big game hunting and wilderness travel.
A Full Commitment of Our Strengths
I’ve specialized in buyer representation services throughout the Rocky Mountains for nearly two decades. I help buyers by simplifying the process of purchasing property. It can be overwhelming to look at hundreds of ads, tour countless properties, and try to keep track of the objective.
When you put me to work on a property search, together we will establish what you really desire and develop a set of criteria that you are looking for, including location, features and budget.
When you are ready to acquire a property, you owe it to yourself to use my buyer representation services. When you contract with me, I have only your interests in mind. I can provide the full scope of available properties that match your criteria, including many not listed on the open market. I can also handle planning, construction and management after the property has been purchased.
I’m here to help you build a legacy that will provide returns in every way that’s important to you – from asset appreciation to unique opportunities to enjoy, appreciate and conserve a part of our western heritage.
Key ways I can help you with property:
Over the years, I’ve seen a lot of change come to the West and have been a force to help bridge traditional western values into this emerging new West. I can represent your interests better because of my:
- Extensive first-hand knowledge of the most exclusive ranches and retreats throughout the Rocky Mountains – from New Mexico to Canada.
- Working relationship with the finest hunting and fishing resorts throughout the Rockies.
- Continual pursuit of development sites, transforming them into some of the most prestigious residential clubs and resorts in the West.
Your Total Resource in the New West
There are any number of customs and values unique to the West that are important to consider as you search our property here. Navigating water rights, managing properties in ways that sustain the land and wildlife while ensuring asset appreciation are all important points for a successful entry in the West, and they’re all areas in which I have expertise. I’ll help ensure your property perfectly matches the lifestyle you seek, including:
- Conservation ranches teaming with wildlife and water
- Lakefront estates
- Beautiful private golf course properties
- Amenity-rich properties offering horseback riding, fishing and mountain views
- Recreational retreats for snow sports, boating, hiking and wildlife appreciation
- Turnkey dwelling, ranching and farming operations
- New or reclaimed construction